Freitag, 12. November 2010

17 Random Qustions Tag.

This is a tag that was made up by youtube beauty guru Blair aka juicystar07 and i think it's an awesome tag. I don't have a youtube account or at least I don't make any videos but I thought I could change it a little bit and use it for my blog, too. So here it is:

1. How did you get your (youtube user) blog name?
Well I use the name KimBarbie on the internet for a while now, just because my name is Kim and at my school I've always been kind of the "Barbie Girl". So I decided to use this name, and when I was thinking about a name for my blog I called it "It's Kim Barbie" because my blog is all about me ;)

2. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
I don't think I'd change my name because it's who I am. It's not like the best of all name but not a bad one either and I think if you go by a name for almost 20years it's become part of who you are.

3. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?
I don't think I'd give my self any advice because I'm really happy with whom I became and I haven't had to make any life-changing decisions so far and I haven't made any huge mistakes. Of course I've made some mistakes but nothing too serious and you know what dosn't kill you makes you stronger.

4. How old were you when you first learned to blow a bubblegum bubble?
I've never learnd that.. I still can't blow a bubble, that's so sad ):

5. What did you want to be when you were little?
I always wanted to be a actress.. well maybe a princess but as soon as I realized that I can't become a princess I wanted to be a actress. I've always loved acting and it is still kind of a dream of mine, but none I plan to realize some day..

6. What do you order at starbucks?
Nothin ;) I'm really picky when it comes to food and drinks and I don't like coffee and hot chocolate and yeah ;)

7. What's the hardest you ever laughed?
I think I can't answer that one.. ;) I've been laughing a lot in my life but there isn't any particular moment I would remember..

8. If you could play any musical instrument, which would it be and why?
I'm not into music at all.. I mean I love music but only listen to it, not making it or anything..;) But I'd go with a guitar I don't know why..

9. What's your favorite thing to do when your upset?
I'll just sit on my desk and start watching a new show, I'll start with the first episode and I wont stop untill there is no episode left or I have to do something ;)

10. What's your favorite movie?
That's a though one.. well i can't choose just one but I'll tell you some of my most favourite ones.. First of all "Scarface" how can someone not love that? Than I'd go with "StreetStyle" and "Basic". There are so many movies I like, I'll watch one say "It's my favourite", watch another one and say the same thing.. I recently watched "Ip Man 1 and 2" and I think "Ip Man2" is also on the list.. just "like romeo must die" and "War"..

11. What's one food you can not live without?
Fries

12. What's your favorite dessert?
Chocolate

13. Favorite pizza topping?
Salami and Ham

14. Would you rather have the superpower to read minds, or the superpower to be invisible?
I'd go with mind reading.. To me honesty is very important and I really want to know where I'm standing and stuff..

15. What did you do for your last birthday?
I've been with the family.. 19 isn't such a big thing so I didn't throw a party or anything..

16. If you had one personal "selfish" wish, what would it be and why?
I wanna have an amazing family with my boyfriend and enough money to buy everything I want ;)

17. What does OMGHHKP mean to you?
!"§$%&/()=?!

Kommentare :

  1. oooh come on. you are watching juicystar07. u can't deny it.
    btw: i love her vids!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. yes I'm watching her, I never denied it ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

Be nice.