Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2010

Physical Attraction.


Stupid Photoscape, it just dosen't like me. Whenever I want to cut two pictures together (as seen above) it dosen't work, everytime I save the new picture it dosen't show up on my desktop. I have to try it a dozen times before it works.
has anyone had this problems and knows what I should do? Tell me! It drives me crazy.

And I'm wearing Pants again. I try to wear more pants because it's so cold and snowy, but I don't think it's really going to happen. I just love wearing tights and leggins, no matter what the weather is like. Today I wore my leather pants from New Yorker with my beloved Taylor Momsen shirt. I'm so happy with that shirt it's unbelivable. I think in this pictures it looks more like Lady Gaga than like Taylor don't you think?

I'm still watching Grey's Anatomy, I'm so boring right? I'm currently watching Season5 Episode16. Okay I want to try to write more and not only post pictures but atm I don't really know what else to say, I've been in school all day, and since I'm home I'm watching Grey's Anatomy.

xoxo

Kommentare :

Be nice.